Small Business Enterprise
We Do It All For You
Get started today and your website will be ready in 48 hours!
- We design a professional website for you. Customized copy, professional design and a search optimized website.
- Your website goes live with real-time tracking! We publish your website and track all activity through a scorecard, call us and we'll make changes for you each month.
- We put your website in all the places customers go online. Your business receives monthly marketing to put you in hundreds of listings including: Google™, Yahoo®, Bing™, Facebook Places, and many more!
7 Benefits of a Websites for Small Businesses
- Your Own Internet identity. Your own domain name (www.yourbusiness.com) establish a strong online brand.
- Expand Your Market & Growth Opportunity. The Internet allows businesses to break through geographical barriers and become accessible from anywhere in the world by a potential customer that has an Internet connection. A website also serves as a great place to refer potential investors to, to show them what your company is about, what it has achieved and what it can achieve in future.
- Improve Your Advertising Effectively. Placing your website address on all of your promotional material will help you additional exposure and encourage the customers to first check your site for the information they are seeking.
- Build Your Reputation & Increase Customer Service. Become or remain an expert by demonstrating knowledge and expertise in your area of work by writing blog post and articles on the site that educate visitors and help them understand your business and offering. Information request can be processed immediately via online forms and auto-responders automatically day or night.
- Promote your Brick n Mortar Presence. Getting lost trying to find a place can be frustrating for a potential customer. You can publish what they call a dummy map on your website, which shows directions and landmarks graphically, and the potential customer can print it out when looking for your Brick n Mortar premises.
- Far Cheaper and Much More Flexible Than Print Advertising. The Internet is extremely different from print advertising in that space is cheap, your advertisement is accessible for a longer period of time, the content can be changed without having to ask someone to do it for you (if you use a content management system) and you can potentially reach a wider audience.
- Offer Convenience. It is far more convenient for a person to research a product on the Internet than it is to get in a car, drive somewhere and look for or ask someone for information on a product. Also, a potential customer won t have to judge a call centre agent to determine whether he/she has their best interests in mind, or just wants to make a sale.