Empower your Staff to:
- Manage, track and measure citizen requests without spending phone time.
- Respond to citizen questions online—and add to the public knowledge base so citizens can get the answer with no staff time needed next time (FAQ's).
- Quickly post documents and events (Documents, Calendar).
- Increase public participation by emailing timely information to interested people.
- Generate class rosters, reservation lists, financial summaries, and other reports.
Empower the public to:
- Report a problem,(i.e.) like a pothole or nuisance neighbor with tall grass, and track progress from start to finish.
- Get the answer to a question (FAQ).
- Find a specific document or form (Documents).
- See what's going on in town or get details on a specific event (Calendar).
- Sign up for newsletters or other informative emails (Subscriptions).
- Register for a class or event online (Parks and Rec).
A little tech process reengineering and just the right mix of eGov applications ... gives you a new web-enabled process that saves you time and lots and lots of paper. That's our definition of our Paperless eGov.
Take registrations for simple licenses like drivers and business licenses/renewal. They consume staff time and are burdensome for constituents. We provide solutions that are designed to eliminate or make applying for these permits and licenses super super-simple for the citizens residents and citizens in the diaspora and at the same time, reduces data entry by government staff. Data can always be made accessible to the public.
- Available for a growing number of items including press releases, applications, renewal s and business licenses.
- Select submitted licensing information can be published to your website via search and mapping interfaces
- Easier for residents to comply - drives revenue